The principle aim of the fund is to reduce social isolation and promote independence amongst adults (age 18+) within the Nithsdale locality, by supporting a range of day opportunity groups/activities.
Applications will be considered for projects/activities which support at least one of the following:
- helping people to feel less isolated and lonely
- improved health and wellbeing
- develop new skills that support independence
- keeping mentally and physically well
- lead a more fulfilling life
- self-manage a long-term condition