National Lottery Awards for All Scotland
National Lottery Awards for All offers funding from £300 to £10,000 to support what matters to people and communities.
You can apply if your organisation is a:
- voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- constituted group or club
- not-for-profit company or Community Interest Company
- social enterprise
- statutory body (including town, parish and community council).
They cannot accept applications from:
- sole traders
- companies that are aimed at generating profits primarily for private distribution
- organisations based outside the UK
- applications made by one organisation on behalf of another.
What are they looking for in your application?
National Lottery Awards for All has three funding priorities and you must be able to tell them in your application how your project or activity will:
- bring people together and build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- enable more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
To apply or for further information, click here.