Cumberland Building Society Charitable Foundation
Maximum Available: £750
Information Source: Grantfinder
Grants have been awarded for a range of projects related to the local community, such as:
- Supporting the vulnerable (ie, children, young people, those with special needs, the elderly).
- Services to be used by the community (ie, community centres, village halls, youth clubs).
- Preserving local heritage if it is linked to community use.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be based in Cumbria, South West Scotland, West Northumberland or Preston area of North Lancashire.
- Have a volunteer committee.
- Have a constitution or set of rules.
- Have a bank account with at least two unrelated signatories.
For more information, please click here.