Vacancy for Food Strategy- Kate's Kitchen
Kate’s Kitchen - Annan
20 Hours per week @ £12 per hour Monday – Friday with a degree of flexibility.
This post is funded by Scottish Government Fairer Food Transformation Fund and will end 31st March 2019.
Closing date: Thursday 21st June
Interviews: Wednesday 27th June
Start date: As soon as possible
- Encouraging participation of service users in project.
- Facilitate planning groups of service users in project.
- Encouraging fundraising.
- Encourage group to plan and facilitate social events that include the provision of food.
- Create a sense of belonging and welcoming to those choosing to use the project.
- Provide opportunities to contribute by way of volunteering.
- Encourage participants to source free food options and sustainability options.
- Collect evidence both qualitative and quantitative and key achievements
- Collect Baseline evidence and progression.
- Overseeing and working with groups to plan and plant the outdoor space and allotment, supporting group to coordinate crops, plan crops around meals and food provision.
- Laisse with cook and Volunteer Development worker to plan meals, work and food provision.
- Facilitate and organise training.
- To be aware of the wellbeing, safety and state of health of service users, reporting any concerns to the Service Manager.
- Work with staff team and service users plan and facilitate social activities both externally and within the centre.
- To effectively manage your own allocated workload
- To ensure that all services are delivered to meet all statutory, regulatory and contractual obligations as well as maintaining confidentiality and ensuring the highest standards of customer care.
- To keep up to date with best practice and contribute to the continuous improvement of the service.
- To contribute and work as part of a team.
- To participate fully in staff meetings and training
Health and Safety
- To support service users in raising awareness of health and safety issues.
- Comply with all health and safety legislation and organizational policies.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of self, other members of staff, service users and other persons.
- To comply with the Kate’s Kitchen lone working policy and procedures.
To request an application pack, please contact:
Angie Scorer, Admin Support, Kate’s Kitchen, 2-4 Bank Street, Annan, DG12 6AA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01461 206444