Resources From 'GIRFEC and Information Sharing' Event 9th OctSubmitted by on Wed, 11/10/2017 - 15:18
Thanks for joining us at the “Getting it Right for Every Child - Information Sharing and Policy Update” session on 9th October 2017. We hope you have found the session and the materials useful.
Please find the below Link to the presentations from Ronnie Hill, Associate Director, Health and Social Care Alliance.
We have also listed below the electronic links for the resources shared on the day.
- Parent and Carer Information Pack
- Practitioners Workshop Pack
- Parent and Carer Additional Easy Read Factsheet - Child's Plan
- Parent and Carer Additional Easy Read Factsheet - Lead Professional
- Parent and Carer Additional Easy Read Factsheet - GIRFEC Overview
- Parent and Carer Easy Read Factsheet - Wellbeing
- Getting it Right for Every Child - policy update for stakeholders July 2017
- The Children and Young People (Information Sharing) Bill - Briefing update
- The five part 'Getting to Know GIRFEC' video series, in British Sign Language (BSL) format