Job Vacancy - Work Experience Support Assistant - The Better Lives Partnership
- To work with other staff and clients to remove any barriers to progression by supporting travel to and from work experience/volunteering placements where required.
- To work with other staff and clients to support the young person to settle at their work experience/volunteering placement.
- To work within the context of each person’s individual circumstance; specifically taking into account the needs of individuals, vulnerable dependents and families and accessing specialist support as required.
- To support the Project Co-ordinator in delivering an operational service for The Better Lives Partnership.
- To offer on-going one to one guidance and support to ensure progression is sustained and ensuring transitional arrangements are appropriate to each individual.
- To work in partnership to provide further support, advice and assistance to respond positively to the needs of individual clients.
To provide curricular support, personal support and supervision for children and young people
Full details can be seen here: