Food Strategy Worker (Part-Time) - Kate's KitchenSubmitted by on Fri, 21/12/2018 - 09:26
Kate’s Kitchen - Annan
20 Hours per week @ £12 per hour Monday – Friday with a degree of flexibility.
This post is funded by Scottish Government Fairer Food Transformation Fund initially for 6 months with a view to continuation dependent on funding.
Closing date: Friday 11th January
Interviews: Monday 21st January
Start date: As soon as possible
- Lead and develop our Garden and Healthy Eating Project
- Demonstrate to participants the correlation between gardening and healthy eating
- Recruit and train new volunteers to the project from both within and out with Kate’s Kitchen
- Collect baseline and progression evidence of participating individuals.
- Plan and deliver food based social events
- Record all activity, key achievements on Kate’s Kitchen database
- Participate fully in team meetings and training
- Support service users in raising awareness of health and safety issues
- Comply with all health and safety legislation and organisational policies
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of self, other members of staff, service users and other persons.
- To comply with the Kate’s Kitchen lone working policy and procedures.
Experience of gardening
Experience of health, diet and nutrition
Experience of computing including database
Ability to work closely with volunteers
Sense of Humour
Developed or led on a similar project
Two year’s experience working in a Third Sector organisation
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to:
Angie Scorer, Admin Support, Kate’s Kitchen, 2-4 Bank Street, Annan, DG12 6AA
Or via email: email@example.com Telephone: 01461 206444